Premium investment project from the developer: luxury villa residence 430-455m², Kargicak, Alanya

# ID


Add to favorites

Alanya, Kargicak

To the seaside: 2500 m

Rooms: 4+1

To the city center: 2000 m

Living space: 430-455 m²

Furniture: No

Year of construction: 2025

Floor: 1-3

We bring to your attention a new investment project, which will be commissioned in 2025. The luxury residence, consisting of several three-story detached villas, is located 2.5 km from the sea and 2 km from the center of Kargicak, Alanya.

The villas will be presented in 4+1 layouts, with a total area from 430 m² to 455 m² .

All of them will be delivered with a fine finish, high-quality bathroom equipment equipment, and cabinet kitchen units. Entrance and interior doors and double-glazed windows will also be installed. All you have to do is purchase furniture and household appliances to your liking. The protected internal area on which the residence is located is represented by facilities for comfortable living or profitable rental: outdoor swimming pools with a children's area, sauna, fitness, children's playground, cafe, tennis court, terraces for relax, car parking, generator for uninterrupted power supply . This project is very interesting as an investment due to its location and quality of construction, as well as the increase in the value of the property after completion of construction and commissioning.

In addition, the developer offers a convenient form of interest-free installments. The down payment is 35% of the cost of the property, the remaining 65% must be repaid before completion of construction. You can find out more detailed information from our managers.

Kargicak is a quiet, respectable area 14 km from the center of Alanya with an actively developing facilities, clean beaches and stunning nature. The area has excellent investment potential and is in particular demand among connoisseurs of a beautiful, relaxed life on the Mediterranean coast.


  • Outdoor swimming pool
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Hammam
  • Sauna
  • Steam room
  • Parking
  • Green garden
  • Cafe
  • Children's playground
  • BBQ area
  • Conference hall
  • Car parking

Receive the detailed information about the project

I want to receive

Цена : from 1 320 000 €

Detailed information about the project

  • Full information about this object and price list
  • Stages of purchasing the real estate
  • Online view of the project
  • Information about the free guiding tour
  • New offers and sales

Our agents

Yulia Baydan

Yulia Baydan

Head of Sales Department


10+ years experience

400+ sales

Aleksandra Sivets

Aleksandra Sivets

Sales manager


Receive the detailed
information about the project

To receive more information please fill the form and our manager will contact you shortly
I want to receive:

We will contact you shortly
Благодарим за подписку

Загляните в свой почтовый ящик
Your application is submitted

We will contact you shortly