Property in Kepez Antalya
Kepez Antalya: five reasons to fall in love with it
- The atmosphere is calmer here. There are no noisy night parties or crowds of tourists. At the same one can find many interesting places and entertainment facilities for children and adults. There is a zoo, a few cinemas, amusement parks, and cafes.
- Real estate prices in Kepez and nearby developing districts may be lower than on the coastline or in the centre of Antalya.
- In this area, there is a cascade of Duden waterfalls with caves. It is a famous natural attraction in Turkey. When you enter Antalya from Kepez, a large bas-relief of Ataturk greets you. Kemal Atatürk was the first president of the Republic of Turkey. If you get near, a breathtaking view of the city opens in front of your eyes.
- Even though Kepez is about 10 km from the centre and 13 km from the airport, it is not difficult to get anywhere in the city from here. The roads are modern. You can rent a car or use public transport.
- There are hotels, clinics, pharmacies, schools, shops and outlets in the district. The government plans to locate many public and private institutions as well.