Real estate in Avsallar, Turkey
Turkey is a unique country. It has been successfully developing economically and socially in recent years. Due to its climate, ancient monuments, history and the quality of service, more tourists and travellers visit Turkey every year. Another advantage is an opportunity to invest in one's future. We are talking about buying inexpensive or luxury properties. Turkish law enables foreigners to own full ownership of the real estate. It is easy. Also, one can obtain Turkish citizenship. Our agency consists of professionals. We can offer our clients an extensive database of real estate in Turkey in the most popular regions.
Real estate in Avsallar deserves special attention. The active development of this region will allow you to choose housing depending on your taste. Choose an apartment in a well-maintained residential complex or a villa on the coast.
Avsallar is a small town just 20 km from Alanya. It is a beautiful modern place for vacations and a comfortable life where active development began several years ago. Today you can contemplate the changed image of the town. Here you will find beautiful sandy sloping beaches (for example, the Incekum beach), clear water, mild climate, fragrant pine forests and the Taurus Mountains. You will enjoy fresh air, public gardens and city parks. Avsallar is ideal for a trip or a permanent residence with children due to its tranquillity and safety. It will be fun for adults too. You will find many good restaurants, cosy cafes, prestigious shops and grocery stores with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Buy real estate in Avsallar, advantages
If you plan to buy an apartment in Avsallar, check the advantages of this Mediterranean region:
- The cost of square meters is reasonable. It allows you to choose good quality and pay an affordable price.
- The conditions for financial investments are appealing (permanent residence or rental).
- The real estate market has experienced and reliable developers. You can choose a property according to its stage of readiness (the properties under construction or luxurious turnkey options).
- The infrastructure is great in Avsallar. The transportation system operates well, so you can easily get to Alanya, Antalya and other nearby places. Residential complexes have beautiful green areas and many paths for jogging and walking. There are sports complexes, shops, educational institutions, pharmacies, etc.
- Nature and climate are pretty unique. Local people are welcoming and kind. All of it will allow you to adapt to your new home.
- Historical landmarks of Avsallar. There are two main ancient buildings: a caravanserai of the 13th century and a Muslim mosque. A short distance from Alanya will allow you to be close to such historical places as the ancient city of Side, Alanya fortress, Kizil-Kule castle and many other memorable places.
Avsallar what to do here
- Caravan-Sarai of the XIII century. Here many centuries ago, different traders and travellers were able to find shelter and to rest. It is a stunning example of architecture. Some rare kinds of stones were used to build it. Not so long ago, a shopping centre appeared, a renovation took place;
- Net future Muslim Mosque will help you understand local religious traditions a lot better;
- Waterland Aqua Park. There you find slides, pools, playgrounds, cafeteria and a bar;
- In Selanya Seapark there is a large Dolphinarium with seals and dolphins live. Fascinating performances take place every day. The Dolphinarium also offers diving with stingrays and sharks in a protected cage;
- Rafting on the Alara River is an extreme trip for those who love risk.
- Beach activities;
- Underwater tours;
- Horseback riding;
- Avsallar beaches are Incekum (3 km long), Cleopatra (it is sandy, 2 km away), Ulas (suitable for picnics).
real estate in Avsallar Alanya Turkey
How to buy an apartment in Avsallar Alanya Turkey?
Profit Real Estate offers the best real estate in Avsallar at the best prices. There are villas and apartments from the developer.
The advantages of using the services of our company are:
- the best prices for Turkish real estate;
- a big catalogue of properties where you can choose housing according to your taste;
- all the possible assistance in the preparation and execution of the purchase;
- the opportunity to order a free viewing tour. You can choose any number of properties you like.
The climate on this Mediterranean coast is temperate. The amount of precipitation in winter exceeds the summer indicator. The average annual temperature in the town is around 18 degrees Celsius. The average annual rainfall is 1084 mm. Climate classification is Csa.
Our team consists of experienced professionals in our field. We will help you find the most profitable property for your financial investment!