Real estate in Istanbul prices in Kâğıthane
Kâğıthane district Istanbul, the centre of the European part
- The prices on the secondary real estate market in Istanbul are quite affordable here, and the new buildings in Kâğıthane are mainly innovative residential projects, modern and comfortable. They have everything from security and pool to parking and fitness club.
- More than 400 thousand people have already chosen this area to live and work. Tourists, students and entrepreneurs like it a lot. Everyone has something to do here.
- The prestigious districts of Şişli and Beşiktaş are nearby. The famous Taksim Square is just 10 minutes away by transport.
- Kâğıthane and the Asian part of the city are connected by a bridge. There are a metro bus line and a metro station. Ataturk Airport is 20 km away.
- It is possible to buy secondary housing in Istanbul (Turkey) for example, an apartment at the best price right here. From Kâğıthane it is easy to get to any part of Istanbul and to the coast of the seas.
- There are many hospitals and clinics, private and public schools and colleges.
- There are lots of stores in Kâğıthane (including household appliances and computers), business centres, cafes, etc.
- Breathtaking views over the Bosphorus from the windows are one of the local advantages of Istanbul real estate (secondary housing and new apartments from the developer).